Fire breaks out at DU VC’s office | Education | ABnews24

Mon, September 23, 2019
Fire breaks out at DU VC’s office
Dhaka, 21 July, Abnews: A fire broke out at the residence of Dhaka University Vice Chancellor AAMS Arefin Siddique early Friday.
An electric short circuit around 9:10am caused the fire, said Ziaur Rahman, a telephone operator at Fire Service and Civil Defence control room.
On information, two fire-fighting units rushed to the spot and doused the blaze, he added.
  • Latest News
  • Most Viewed